Oxfordshire Community Foundation is one of 48 community foundations across the UK, and over 1,700 similar foundations across the world. We work with our generous donors to provide a permanent, flexible and growing source of local charitable funding that will directly address the needs of Oxfordshire’s most vulnerable.
For communities in Oxfordshire to thrive, and for disadvantage and social exclusion to be things of the past
Harness wealth, wisdom and skills to deliver community investment in Oxfordshire
The Philanthropy Fellowship, a network of community philanthropists set up to inspire a greater culture of giving in the UK, hits a milestone this December as a new report documenting great British philanthropy is published.Details
- "Interesting, informative and thought-provoking!"Dr Trudy A. Watt
Hew Watt Family Charitable Trust
- "I would never have known about many of the causes I’ve helped if the community foundation hadn’t told me about them. They are doing vital work and they need our support."Jane Mactaggart
- "Prosperity requires not just investment in economic capital, but also in social capital. Community foundations are playing a critical role in helping to deliver a more inclusive capitalism."Mark Carney
Governor of the Bank of England
- “The overriding aim of LYP is to bring hope for the future to young people, some of whom have given up on expecting anything positive out of life.”Richard Colebrook
Project Leader, Leys Youth Programme
- "I really appreciate your work on what for my parents is such an important project. I am glad that the fund has been developing so positively and swiftly."David Evans
Maggie Evans Fund
- "Over the past few months, I have been working with OCF to establish my charitable fund in memoriam of my daughter Martha."Anne Marie Cockburn
What Martha Did Next
- "It's so good to think about the bigger picture aside from the week working at the coalface. It keeps me focused about what messages we needed to get across about ourselves as a charity."Alice Walters
Strategic Development Manager, Thrive
- "I really must thank the team for helping me during the application process and for having such faith in our work.”Kay Alty
New Yatt Riding for the Disabled
- "Your grant will boost our fund to the point that we now confidently commission the work.”Kay Alty
New Yatt Riding for the Disabled
- “I can’t get over it; I’m still shaking when I talk about it. It’s just incredible… I feel a bit guilty about getting so much pleasure out of giving!”Terry Bramall
Coutts Million Pound Donor Report
- "The support shown by OCF – with trustee Prof. Ann Buchanan gracing the event with her presence – really helped make the event a huge success."Kanta Gopal
- “Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago”Warren Buffet
Yellow Submarine runs projects across Oxfordshire for young people with learning disabilities and autism. In 2014 they received a grant from OCF.
Charity Mentors is a service that helps charity leaders analyse strategic challenges and find the best way forward, coached by an expert in the field.
Jane holds her own named fund, to which she makes an annual donation. She works with us to develop a rolling portfolio of charitable giving.
The Future-Building Fund is a project focused on capacity building within the local charitable sector, helping charities become stronger and more impactful.