- This event has passed.
Oxford Economic Question Time 2018
Wednesday 13 June, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
With less than a year to go until Brexit, businesses continue to grapple with the issues and try to work out what this might mean for them, their customers and supply chains.
Royds Withy King, HSBC and Shaw Gibbs have teamed up to host the annual Economic Question Time event, which this year will provide insights on Brexit and explore what it means for us.
The event will have a particular focus on two key questions:
- Brexit – challenge, opportunity or complete uncertainty?
- Oxfordshire – a sustainable economy?
The keynote speaker is Mark Berrisford-Smith, Head of Economics for UK Commercial Banking at HSBC London, who will cover the macro and micro opportunities and challenges for Oxfordshire businesses.
Richard Venables, High Sheriff of Oxfordshire, has agreed to Chair the event and put questions to a panel comprising of:
- Nigel Tipple, CEO, Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership
- Angus Horner, Director and Partner, Harwell
- Anneliese Jane Dodds, MP for Oxford East in 2017
- Jim Wilkinson, CFO, Oxford Sciences Innovation